21.2.06

Song
























The absolute song for me is Sad Lisa by Cat Stevens. The picture is one taken of me a long, long time ago. I coloured and edited it in Gimp. Sad to say my home computer is broken since last thursday and there seems no quick help in sight, so I will be visiting the workshop computer every opnce and a while.

"She sits in a corner by the door.
There must be more I can tell her.
If she really wants me to help her.
I’ll do what I can to show her the way.
And maybe one day I will free her.
Though I know no one can see her.

Lisa Lisa, sad Lisa Lisa."

6 kommenttia:

carla kirjoitti...

I remember that song from a long time ago...it is very touching. This is a perfect picture to go with it. You've made yourself look very sad and alone..the negative effect with the blues make it seem as if your sad feelings have turned you inside out. Good one!

HARDWAX kirjoitti...

Sweet and sad , like what you've done with the photo,,the song and picture compliment each other very well.

Anonymous kirjoitti...

Your image weeps ... along with the song ...

Katili kirjoitti...

Thanks, I hope to get my home computer working so I have a chance to visit other pictures, too. At the moment I only have the chance to visit my neighbourhood IT workshop computer.

AscenderRisesAbove kirjoitti...

awwww my favorite cat stevens song. nice illustration. and l like the horses too; it is like they are statues covered in gold snow.

Katili kirjoitti...

Thanks, I love the song, it just is so beautiful and mysterious.