1.8.07

Lempimusiikkiani (joitain niistä)

Linkit johtavat esiintyjän kotisivulle. Katso myös hakemiston erityispostit eri esiintyjistä.

22-Pistepirkko Don't go home Joe
Amy Winehouse Rehab
Anastacia Heavy on my heart
Avril Lavigne My happy ending
Billie Holiday Strange Fruit
Bonnie Tyler Total eclipse of the heart
Carole King I feel the earth move
Cat Stevens:
Where Do The Children Play
Hard-headed Woman
Wild World
Sad Lisa
Miles From Nowhere
But I Might Die Tonight
Lady D'arbanville

Chris Isaak Wicked Game
Coldplay Clocks

David Bowie:
Cat People
Starman David Bowie

Del Shannon Runaway
Don McLean Vincent
Eagles Hotel California
Edgar Winter White Trash Get it on

Eminem:
Stan
Who Knew
The Way I Am
The Real Slim Shady
Remember Me?
Marshall Mathers
Drug Ballad
Amityville
Kim
Under The Influence
Criminal
Without Me
My Name Is
Business
Cleanin Out My Closet

Eurythmics There must be an angel
Eva Dahlgren Vill du

Evanescence:
Bring me to life
Lithium

Frank Zappa Bobby Brown
Gary Moore Over the hills and far away
George Michael Father figure
Gnarls Barkley Crazy
Green Day Boulevard of broken dreams
The Guess Who Talisman

Guns'n Roses:
Don't Cry
November Rain
Civil War
Garden Of Eden
Get In The Ring
So Fine
Estranged
You Could Be Mine

Gym Class Heros Cupid's Chokehold
Hoobastank The reason
Irina Pokka
Jamiroquai Virtual Insanity

Janis Joplin:
Down On Me
Summertime
Piece of My Heart
Try (Just A Little Bit Harder)
Maybe
Kozmic Blues
Little Girl Blue
Work Me, Lord
A Woman Left Lonely
Half Moon
Get It While You Can
Piece of My Heart
Ball and Chain
Misery'n
One Night Stand

Jeff Healey While my guitar gently weaps
Jimi Hendrix Hey Joe
Joe Cocker Letter
John Lennon Imagine
Juice Leskinen Myrkytyksen oireet
Juice Newton Angel of the morning
Kate Bush Wuthering heights
Kolmas Nainen Maanantai
Kwan Shine
Led Zeppelin Since I've been loving you
Limp Bizkit Behind blue eyes

Linda Ronstadt:
You're No Good
Silver Threads and Golden Needles
Desperado
Love Is a Rose
Long, Long Time
Love Has No Pride
(Love Is Like A) Heat Wave

Manic Street Preachers If you tolerate this

Melissa Etheridge:
Similar Features
Chrome Plated Heart
Like the Way I Do
Precious Pain
Don't You Need
Occasionally
Bring Me Some Water
I Want You

Metallica Nothing else matters
Michael Bolton Sitting on the dock of the bay
Mink DeVille This must be the night
The Moody Blues Nights in white satin
Natasha Bedingfield These words
Nena 99 Luftballons
Nickelback How you remind me
Nilsson Without you
Nirvana Come as you are

No Doubt:

Just A Girl
It's My Life
Hey Baby
Sunday Morning
Underneath It All
Excuse Me Mr.
Running
Spiderwebs
Simple Kind Of Life
Don't Speak

Otis Redding Try a little tenderness
Percy Slegde When a man loves a woman
Pet Shop Boys Always on my mind
Phil Collins In the air tonight

Pink:
Stupid Girls
Who Knew
Nobody Knows
Leave Me Alone (I'm Lonely)
U + Ur Hand
Trouble
Get the Party Started
Family Portrait
Just Like a Pill

Poets of the Fall Illusion and Dream

Pretenders:
I'll stand by you
Thin line between love and hate

Queen Bohemian Rhapsody
Radiohead Creep
Ray Charles Georgia on my mind

Roy Orbison:
Blue Angel
It's over

Sadetanssi Kultainen lusikka
Sam Brown Stop
Sinead O´Connor Nothing compares 2U
Soundgarden Black Hole Sun
Status Quo In the army now
Supertramp Breakfast in America

Take That:
Back for good
Patience

Taylor Dayne Tell it to my heart
The Carpenters This masquerade

The Doors:
Light My Fire
The End

The Killers Somebody told me
Tik Tak Rannaton
Toni Braxton Unbreak my heart
Trio Da Da Da
Within Tempation What have you done now?
Youssou N'Dour & Neneh Cherry 7 seconds

Ei kommentteja: