8.8.07

Pink



I'm not Dead 2006


Stupid Girls
Stupid Girls sai minulla suun loksahtamaan auki, se on niin hyvä ja piikikäs tavalla, joka kerta kaikkiaan pistää hymyn huulille. Pinkistä on tullut idolini, tämä biisi on yksi syy. Ja mikä video, näin kerran MTV Musicista videon teosta dokkarin ja hiii, se on täynnä ihanuuksia.
What happened to the dreams of a girl president
She's dancing in the video next to 50 Cent
They travel in packs of two or three
With their itsy bitsy doggies and their teeny-weeny tees
Where, oh where, have the smart people gone?
Oh where, oh where could they be?
Who Knew

Nobody Knows
Tästä ei lakkaa iho nousemasta kananlihalle. Ekojen kertojen jälkeen kuulin tästä Mia Permannon versionIdols-kisassa. Sitten aloin erityisesti bongata sitä radiosta.
Nobody knows
Nobody knows but me
That I sometimes cry
If I could pretend that I'm asleep
When my tears start to fall
I peek out from behind these walls
I think nobody knows
Nobody knows no
Leave Me Alone (I'm Lonely)

U + Ur Hand
Tämä vain svengaa ja tuo I'm not here for your entertainment iskee minulle.
I'm not here for your entertainment
You don't really want to mess with me tonight
Just stop and take a second
I was fine before you walked into my life
Cause you know it's over
Before it began
Keep your drink just give me the money
It's just you and your hand tonight
Try This 2003

Trouble
Ja tältähän se välillä itsestäkin tuntuu......no aina.
I'm trouble
Yeah trouble now
I'm trouble ya'll
I got trouble in my town
I'm trouble
Yeah trouble now
I'm trouble ya'll
I got trouble in my town
M!ssundaztood 2001

Get the Party Started

Family Portrait
Tämä siis oli eka Pink-biisi, jonka näin ja kuulin. Video teki lähtemättömän vaikutuksen, siinä on sellainen merkitysjuttu, joka on mulle tärkeä.
You fight about money, bout me and my brother
And this I come home to, this is my shelter
It ain’t easy growin up in World War III
Never knowin what love could be, you’ll see
I don’t want love to destroy me like it has done
my family
Just Like a Pill

Pink teki tulonsa maailmaani. Ja jäi sinne. Eka biisi, jonka kuulin, oli Family Portrait ja siitä asti olen ollut Pink-fani. Mahtava tyyppi, mahtava ääni, mahtavat biisit. Tällaisia roolimalleja tytöille, ja paljon!

Ei kommentteja: