9.8.07

No Doubt



Singles: 1992-2003

Just A Girl
It's My Life
Ja teemalauluhan tästäkin tuli erääseen elämänvaiheeseen. Kuulokkeet korvilla painoin ja imin sanomaa It's My Life
It's my life
Don't you forget
It's my life
It never ends
Hey Baby
Sunday Morning
Underneath It All
Excuse Me Mr.
Running
Spiderwebs
Simple Kind Of Life
Tämä biisi alkoi aueta kuunnellessa CD:tä.
Now all those simple things are simply too
complicated for my life
How’d I get so faithful to my freedom?
A selfish kind of life
When all I ever wanted was the simple things
A simple kind of life

Don't Speak
Uuh, tämä on niin hyvä. Ja mitkä sanat.
Don't speak
I know just what you're saying
So please stop explaining
Don't tell me cause it hurts
Don't speak
I know what you're thinking
I don't need your reasons
Don't tell me cause it hurts

Ei kommentteja: